Tuesday 10 March 2009

Ulrika becomes the new face of incontinence. Yes, really.


Swedish cum bag, and former Gladiators presents, HA!, is the new face of Tenna Lady.
"“The fact is that nearly five million women under the age of 40 suffer from this embarrassing condition,” she says. “It's a staggering number – but it's little wonder that women keep quiet. Which is, as far as I'm concerned, shameful.” Yep, Ulrika says she’s using her privileged position to try and take a wee bit of the shame away from the condition. “The reason I feel so passionate about LAI is because I realised that, as uninhibited as I am, I had never talked to anyone about it,” she says. “I can't bear the thought of women suffering alone, in silence and feeling so alienated by this condition through absolutely no fault of their own. I mean, there is nothing adult about panicking every time you laugh or sneeze and feeling that you're losing control, so it's so easy to understand the stigma.” You’ll be pleased to hear, though, that Ulrika is now “back in control” after “slaving away at my pelvic-floor exercises” – but she’s still putting her name to the Always Envive Sense and Sensitivity campaign to help other women suffering from the problem. So, that’s two Celebrity Big Brother contestants who’ve surprised us in a matter of hours – first there was Coolio’s drugs bust, and now Ulrika flogging incontinence pads. What next, a Mini Me sex tape? Oh hang on, we watched that months ago… for research purposes, you understand.
PISS HEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment