Tuesday 17 March 2009

Kristin Cavallari is talented


You know, some women confuse me. There are 2 types that befuddle me; the ones with beautiful faces and so-so bodies, and the one's with rocking bods and the ick faces. Your butterfaces, what have you...Kristin Cavallari is neither. She's not ugly. She's not gorgeous. She is average but hot. I don't understand. As far as bikini pictures go these are by far the best, based solely on the sheer number of bikinis, don’t get me wrong they’re by no means the hottest but the more the merrier I always say. She is a nobody, here at Cosmopolitan magazine’s Second Annual Bikini Bash at the Nikki Beach Club in South Beach. Yet another party I wasn’t invited to, bloggers need vacations too. It’s probably for the best, I would just chase the girls around in fast-motion like something you’d see in old Benny Hill shows. Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment