Tuesday 10 March 2009

Kerry Katona isn't fat. But is still dumpy.


Kerry, who suffers from bipolar disorder, is much happier now, reveals her trainer.
He adds, "Kerry has found exercising improves her moods. It's amazing how much more positive she's been since I first met her.
"She was determined to change her lifestyle so she was in the right mindset. She loves exercising now, and it's given her a good reason to get up in the mornings."
Scott says that Kerry is very motivated, "I'd heard of Kerry before and knew everything she's been through. But I found her to be one of the most motivated people I've ever trained.
"She got into it within a few weeks. And she was determined. If she ever lost her enthusiasm and said in the middle of a run, 'I can't go on any more,' which was rare, I'd tell her she was letting me down, and that would get her going again!
"She's still smoking, but there's no way I'd let her have a cigarette during our sessions!"
Whatever, she stills lookls too soft for me. And her face....someone say bulldog?

No comments:

Post a Comment