Tuesday 10 March 2009

Fatboy Slim’s family talk about his drinking problem

We were quite shocked by yesterday’s news that Norman Cook has checked himself into rehab – and now members of his family have spoken out about how determined the 45-year-old DJ is to tackle his drinking problem. “He was very positive,” says his sister Lois. “He said ‘I’m a stubborn bugger. I am going to stick with this until I’ve beaten it.’ I’m very proud that he’s made the decision to get some help. There’s only so long you can keep up the DJ lifestyle and at some point you’ve got to say enough is enough.” Norman’s dad Ronald, 87, added, “Clearly I am concerned about him, but I am glad that he is doing something about it.” Friends of Fatboy have also revealed that he’s had a drinking problem “for some time”. However, his wife Zoe Ball is keeping quiet about the news, and performed on Let’s Dance For Comic Relief last Saturday with Suggs...ya know Sugga, he was in Madness. Oh?

No comments:

Post a Comment