Thursday 12 February 2009

Megan Hauserman Suckin’ Dick




Another shitty slut sucking on a dong. I had no idea who this girl was because I don’t really keep track of useless fame whores as much as I should, because they are eager, but when I got a picture of her, or who someone claims is her with her mouth on a dick, I get motivated enough to scope her out.

It turns out that in 2006 she was a Playboy Cybergirl, which means she wasn’t hot enough to get in the magazine, then she was on a series of Reality Shows, like shit is serial, from Beauty and the Geek, to Rock of Love, to I love Money, then Rock of Love: Charm School, I guess for the most part, her Reality career has been a product of being this Rock of Love shit and all it’s spin-offs, but it’s still a pathetic existence, but not as pathetic as having a picture of you with a dick in your mouth hit the internet for publicity. I have a feeling this whore emailed me herself with this shit hoping to get 5 minutes. She's not that hot. Click on the picture below. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment