Friday 24 July 2009

Look at ME bitch


Woah this bitch is getting me bad. I don't even know what she looks like. When was she last in a crappy art film or on the BBC? I saw her last whoring it out on Parkinson with her fat friend and she looked sexy as hell. Her tits do things to me that only a few celebrities can (Laetitia Casta, Michelle Wild, Jennifer Tilly, Christina Hendricks, Denise Milani and that sexy Italian bitch from Eurotrash, okay that is quite a lot). I know she's old enough to be my mother but I frankly, I don't give a shit. This bitch is hot. I want her to mother me. Anyhow, apprently they; AKA Withnail and her (see what I did), were seen leaving The Ivy together on Saturday night. As in 'together' not 'together'. What? They're both married. But they're both really, stupidly posh and 'quite' funny. My sources (christ....) also tell me she was eating at the Three Ways House Hotel in Chipping Campden with this douche and her kid! Now that isn't even a pun for a threesome I swear...although I probably would. I probably would touch posh Withnail peen for her. That is love. Also that picture of her is doing stuff to me. I need....to....stop. I say watch this space. I also say I am in love. My sources also told me that Carol Vordeman lives there as well as Des Lynham. Hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment